Brownbills Opticians now occupies a detached 19th Century house located on Norwood Street, close to the centre of Ashford’s historic town.
By Car: From the M20 Motorway
- At junction 9 of the M20, take the A20 exit to Ashford/Faversham/A251
- At the roundabout, take the exit onto Fougeres Way/A20 heading to Ashford/Canterbury/A28/Tenterden
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Maidstone Rd/A292
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto New Street/A292
- At the end of the road, turn right onto Forge Lane/A292
- Continue onto West Street and at the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Elwick Road/A292
- Turn left onto Church Road
- Take the third left onto Norwood Street. We are located on the bend in the middle of this road.
Please Note: Unfortunately, due to space, we are unable to offer parking to our patients. We do however often have room for patients to be dropped off and picked up making access easier for our less able patients. There are many places availble to park nearby including parking meters available along Norwood Street and the Church Road car Park located less that a few minutes walk away.